- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for twelve (12) hours prior to the sedation appointment.
- A responsible adult (18ys or older) must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the anesthesia experience.
Please wear loose fitting clothing with short sleeves.
ALL Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery. Nail polish may need to be removed if present.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Schellati prior to your surgical date for instructions.